Custom Search

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Where Is God?

He was just a little boy, on a week's first day.
He was wandering home from Sunday school and dawdling on the way.
He scuffed his shoes into the grass, he found a caterpillar.
He found a fluffy milkweed pod and blew out all the "filler."
A bird's nest in a tree overhead, so wisely placed on high.
Was just another wonder that caught his eager eye.
A neighbor watched his zig zag course and hailed him from the lawn;
asked him where he'd been that day and what was going on.
"I've been to Bible school" he said and turned a piece of sod.
He picked up a wiggly worm replying, 'I've learned a lot of God"..
"M'm very fine way" the neighbor said, "for a boy to spend his time."
"If you tell me where God is, I'll give you a brand new dime."
Quick as a flash the answer came. Nor were his accents faint.
"I'll give you a dollar, mister, if you can tell me where God ain't."
Moral stories can improve your moral values.

No comments:

Post a Comment