Custom Search

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Relationship With God

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone--to have a deep soul
relationship with another--to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God
says to us: "No, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and content with
being loved by Me alone--and giving yourself totally and unreservedly to
Me--to having an intensely personal and unique relationship with Me alone,
discovering that only in Me is your own satisfaction to be found, will you be
capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you. You
will never be united with another until you are united with Me-exclusive of
anyone or anything else, exclusive of any desires or longings.
I want you to have the best. Please allow Me to bring it to you. You just
keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things. Keep experiencing the
satisfaction that I am. Keep listening and learning the things that I tell
you. You just wait. That's all. Don't be anxious, don't worry. Don't look
around at the things others have gotten or that I've given them.
Don't look at the things you think that you want. You just keep looking off
and away up to Me, or you'll miss what I want to show you. And then, when
you're ready, I'll surprise you with a love far more wonderful than any you
would dream of. You see, until you are ready, and until the one I have for
you is ready, until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I
have prepared for you, you won't be able to experience the love that
exemplifies your relationship with Me and thus the perfect love. And, dear
one, I want you to have this wonderful love. I want you to see in the flesh a
picture of your everlasting union of beauty, perfection and love that I offer
you with Myself.
Know that I love you utterly, and that I am the King. Believe it and be
satisfied."
Your friend,
Moral stories can improve your moral values.
God

No comments:

Post a Comment