Custom Search

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Creative Visualization

Creative visualization involves the use of your imagination and a belief that we are co-creators of our reality. One of my favorite, easy to use techniques is "the Pink Bubble Technique."
1. Image what it is you want to create (the first time I did this, I was presenting a workshop called "Stage II Recovery" and I imaged a room filled with people who were enthusiastic and responsive.) Use as many senses as possible--see it, hear it, smell it, feel it, etc.
2. Staying with that image, picture a pink bubble surrounding it. Then let it go into the universe with words something like, "This or something better, whatever is for the highest good." In my example, I was very disappointed that I only had 5 people attend the workshop that was held two weeks later. I really believed the Pink Bubble Technique would work so I was confused. I forgot about it, however, until 2 or 3 months later. Walking into the room where I was again presenting, "Stage II Recovery," I was delighted to see it filled with enthusiastic, responsive people! So, the technique worked for me but not necessarily in the time frame I had expected!

For those of you who try this, I would love to hear your results.

No comments:

Post a Comment